EXCITING NEWS: OBAMA ANNOUNCES DEFERRED ACTION FOR DREAMERS!!!!
The basic details of the program:
- HERE BEFORE 16 YEARS OLD AND BEEN HERE FOR 5 YEARS
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR THE NEW IMMIGRATION PROGRAM
Program Requirements: If you
- Came to the United States under the age of sixteen;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, and have not left the United States since that date;
- Are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or are honorably discharged veterans of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;
- Have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety;
- Are not above the age of thirty.
- Birth certificate and passport or cedula
- School records or medical records that show you have been in the U.S. for a minimum of five years.
- Diploma or GED if you have one
- Any other documents you may have to establish presence, such as, receipts, remittances, bank statements, etc. .
You are ineligible if:
- You have a felony conviction
- If you have more than one misdemeanor (traffic offenses not included here, but if you have any traffic tickets, bring court dispositions)
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAM EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FINAL DEPORTATION ORDER FROM AN IMMIGRATION COURT